MyPoint Credit Union's "Latinas in Business Roundtable Panel and Mixer" is Back for its 5th Year
SAN DIEGO, CA - Back for its fifth consecutive year, MyPoint Credit Union is excited to host this year's Latinas in Business Roundtable Panel and Mixer. Join us and MyPoint Credit Union for a roundtable discussion with Latina small business owners and industry leaders to learn and circulate experiences, business strategies, and community impact. This year's event is sponsored by MyPoint Credit Union and North County Philanthropy Council, with partnerships from San Diego PACE, MANA de North County, and National Latina Business Women Association.
Pacific Southwest Community Development Corporation is a long-standing community partner with both MyPoint Credit Union and San Diego PACE, and we are excited to participate in this event again.
The roundtable discussion makes its return as a FREE in-person event, and is scheduled for Tuesday, March 28 at San Ysidro Health-San Diego Pace in Vista, CA (1840 West Drive Vista, CA 92083), from 5:15 PM to 7:30 PM. Space is limited, and registrations for the event are currently open. Do not miss this great opportunity to learn how to grow your business, reserve your FREE ticket before they run out.
This year's panelists include:
• Adriana Brunner (Moderator): MyPoint Credit Union - Director of Business Development
• Josie Flores-Clark: National Latina Business Women Association San Diego - President
• Grace Major: MAAC - Workforce Development Program Manager
• Monica Martinez: North County Philanthropy Council - Managing Director
• Ana Melgoza: San Ysidro Health - VP of External Affairs
• Blanca Rincón: APEX 365 Workforce Solutions - CEO
We hope to see you there!